SOLD Thank you for your interest!
Is it your dream to full-time RV off-grid? If so, read on. This higher-end diesel motorhome is built up for off-grid travel with an enormous lithium battery/solar setup. It has large holding tanks and has enabled us to boondock in remote locations, all with the comforts of a “normal” home.
Only two owners. First owner stored it in a garage and babied it, we converted it into the dream boondocking machine. Perfect for full-time travelers, which is why we're selling it — we're switching to part-timing in a smaller rig.
We have all the receipts and manuals, including a collection of PDFs found online that didn't even come with the rig. Whether you're just getting started RVing or are looking to upgrade, this is a great rig for boondocking. Selling as-is but we'll happily answer any questions that come up afterward.
Fun fact: This rig has its own Giphy Sticker which can be used on your IG Stories!
Huge lithium batteries and solar power! Live like you did in sticks & bricks while boondocking. Use the microwave as usual and watch a movie every night without running the generator. All professionally installed in 2017. Front AC runs on battery power for hours! In less demanding use, the batteries will last for days even with dark skies, letting you sit through multi-day thunderstorms without needing the generator.
And if you're moochdocking (staying at a friend's house), the hybrid inverter can sip as little as 5 amps over a long extension cord, using battery power to boost that to whatever is needed, and then again charging batteries when less power is needed.
- 800 Ah 4x Relion RB200 LiFePO4 batteries
- 3000 W Magnum hybrid pure sine inverter
- 1040 W solar panels w/ MPPT charger
- 7.5 kW Onan diesel generator
- Progressive Industries HW50C Hardwired EMS Surge & Electrical Protection
Engine & chassis
Air suspension & rear diesel make for the smoothest drive. Scheduled maintenance and repairs done by Freightliner (chassis manufacturer) and Cummins (engine manufacturer).
- Cummins 8.3L 350 hp ISC Diesel, no DEF needed
- side radiator
- exhaust brake
- 2 slides: living room and bedroom, both on driver side to fit better into narrow sites
- GVWR 31,000 lbs, perfectly balanced side-to-side, all tanks are on centerline
- tow rating 10,000 lbs
- 275 R80 225 truck tires, new Michelin XLEZ installed in Oct 2016, Borg dualie valve kit
- 38'9" long, 12'1" tall at AC, 101" wide; interior height 6'7"
- 252" wheelbase, tail swing is only 1 foot
- odometer: 91,800 miles
The two of us can boondock for two weeks with these tanks, taking showers every other day. Don't like diesel prices in your current state? With this tank, you can drive to the next one!
- diesel 150 gal
- fresh 95 gal
- gray 60 gal
- black 40 gal
- tank flush on black and gray
- propane tank 38 gal
- water heater 10 gal
Revolution was Fleetwood's top of the line model, and later got moved under the luxury American Coach brand. It was always built at the American Coach factory, and the quality shows.
- driver and passenger wide ultraleather captain's chairs, 6-way power adjustment, power footrest for passenger
- large open space with two La-Z-Boy swivel recliners, they go fully horizontal and have footrests; could build an office desk or two in this space
- Corian countertops throughout, cherry hardwood cabinetry, solid wood
- expanding dinette with movable kitchen chairs
- spacious kitchen counter, sinks and stove have Corian covers for even more room
- two sets of sliding doors divide the interior into separate rooms when needed
- MCD day/night shades throughout (except bathroom, kitchen), windshield shades are motorized
- residential Queen size bed platform with storage underneath
- front and bedroom televisions, Niles hifi ceiling speakers, Denon AVR-X1200W receiver
- Norcold 12 cubic feet 4-door refrigerator, ice maker (big enough that you can replace it with a residential fridge with minor cabinet modifications)
- 3-burner stove
- GE convection microwave oven
- Splendide washer/dryer combo unit
- LED lighting
- 3 Fan-Tastic Fans
- two 13,500 BTU air conditioners, ducted
- two furnaces, 25M & 35M BTU
- pass-through storage bay, large slide-out tray
- dual glazed windows for insulation and minimal noise
- keyless entry, security system
- 360 Siphon vents on black and gray tanks
- front end protective mask
- Garmin RV 660LMT GPS, knows bridge heights and weight limits
- TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with 10 sensors and repeater
- tire inflator with gauge, 50' air hose, all set up to fill tires with built-in air compressor
- Cobra 29WXNWST CB radio
- 50 amp to 30 amp "dogbone" adapter
- 30 amp to 15 amp adapter
- road safety warning triangles
- Utility Blocks 4-pack, sturdiest jack pads I've seen so far
- Camco 44514 Fasten Leveling Blocks
- Camco 44527 Fasten XL Heavy-Duty Leveling Blocks
- 25' drinking water hose + extension, inline filter, filter under kitchen sink
- RhinoFLEX sewer hose + 10' extension + hose support
- HyperVent condensation control mattress underlay
- Water-saving Oxygenics showerhead with full shutoff valve
Optional extra: 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK ready to tow
All ready to tow two-door Jeep with serious off-road capability. All tow components picked to minimize work needed to hook up / unhook. Will sell the RV with or without Jeep.
Price: $17,000 including tow gear
- odometer: 121,696
- 4" Rough Country lift, Old Man Emu steering correction kit
- Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts, front and rear
- SmittyBilt stinger front bumper, winch-ready
- 35" Toyo MT tires, fresh spare, Counteract balancing beads
- JW Speaker Model 8700 Evolution J2 LED headlights
- 52" light bar
- Pavement Ends soft top, front half opens, extra top in storage
- Class III hitch with recovery D-ring
- Uniden PRO520XL CB radio, FireStik antenna and cable
- fire extinguisher, roll bar mounted
- three roll bar mounted bags, first aid, recovery and misc
- grab handles
- LED interior light
- Trasharoo "backpack" for hauling trash while boondocking
Tow straight from the bumper in minutes:
- SMI Air Force One braking system; no visible components, no setup needed
- Mopar Tow Vehicle Wiring Harness uses Jeep rear lights; no setup needed
- RoadMaster 576 All Terrain tow bar, tow bar cover, adapters for Jeep bumper D-rings; no baseplate needed, cables store inside tow bar
- RoadMaster Hi-Low Hitch 10" riser, to align with lifted Jeep
- 2x RoadMaster Hitch Lock, 2x RoadMaster Quiet Hitch clamp
- all the safety cables, electrical wires, air hoses and such to tow
- extra chipless key for towing, can't steal the jeep with it
Right click and "Open image in new tab" to see full size.
Tommi at [email protected] / 213-290-5657